1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
- Website: www.elstinars.com
- Owner: TINARS S.L.
- CIF: B17070939
- Registered Office: Ctra. St. Feliu a Girona, Km. 7,2
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registered National Brand: "ELS TINARS"
2. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
We warn you that TINARS S.L., hereinafter THE COMPANY, is the owner of all the rights of the intellectual and industrial property of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.)
The website of THE COMPANY is composed of texts intended to inform its users and customers. Any error or omission in the generated content will not be responsible in any case to THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY does not respond for those contents to which its users will have access through links of third parties that our website contains. The use of these third party links will not imply that THE COMPANY has approved the contents of the external pages. In turn, it is reported that THE COMPANY has the consent to use the third-party brands that appear on the website.
Read this legal text carefully to find out how we treat your personal data and how you should exercise your rights in case you consider it appropriate.
3.1 Purpose of the data collected
The personal data you provide us on a voluntary basis will be treated confidentially, as required by the current regulations on Personal Data Protection. Your data will be incorporated into some files duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, and on which the responsible is THE COMPANY. The purpose of the files of THE COMPANY in relation to the data collected through the website, is as follows:
- Users who contact the company: Management of users who contact THE COMPANY through their contact form or their email.
- People who want to work for the company: If you are interested in working at THE COMPANY and send your CV, you must be aware that the information you provide will be duly registered in a specific file for this purpose, ownership of THE COMPANY
- Social Networks: From the web page there is direct access to your social networks, which you can also use to get in touch with the company. Those data that you provide us through these means will be stored in a specific file for its proper management.
3.2. Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
You can send a letter to the address of THE COMPANY or to the email address provided on the website to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. In both cases you must attach a copy of your ID or the applicant, or if you deem it appropriate, you can sign the communication in which you exercise your right with your electronic certificate of recognized type and send it via email.
3.3. Confidentiality and Data Security
We inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data THE COMPANY has adopted the security levels required by current regulations on the protection of personal data, implementing all necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the personal information you have given us. In addition, THE COMPANY has installed the necessary technical means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data you have provided.
We inform you that your personal data will NOT be used for the sending of commercial communications by email that you have not requested or that you have not expressly authorized and previously, as required by current regulations regarding the services of the society of the information and electronic commerce.
4. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to provide web browsing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
The following information about the possible types of cookies helps to better understand the functions that make it possible:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the space of your computer's cookies until you leave the website that uses it, so that none is recorded on the user's disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make operational management possible with each of the users who are accessing the web simultaneously.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once you leave the web page, and you will return to this web page the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (access directly to the service) no need to do the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
The cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
- Originating or own cookies: these are cookies generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or advertising banner that is on the website that we visit. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visited.
The cookies can be used to:
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see the web page, display formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the web.
- Publicity: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information about user behavior.
The cookies we use on the web are our own and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary
|cookie_legal_www.elstinars.com||1 year||elstinars.com||It serves to know if the user has accepted the legal notice. If you accept it, the web notification of cookies and legal policy will not return||
1 – no
2 – yes
|_icl_current_language||1 day||elstinars.com||It is useful to know if a client has accessed the ES / EN version of our website||es, en|
|_gat||1 day||elstinars.com||Generated by Google analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. +info||1|
|opened_chat||1 day||elstinars.com||It is used to know if the chat is open or closed.||
By default 1 – open
2 – closed
|PHPSESSID||1 day||elstinars.com||Identifier of the current session in PHP. If it is deleted, the session is lost|
|wproto_captcha_session_id||1 day||elstinars.com||Generated by the use of the Autoptimize plugin for WordPress.|
|__asc||1 day||elstinars.com||Cookie generated by alexa-internet plugin. This plugin allows you to improve your position on Alexa.com (Web positioning improvements)|
|__auc||1 day||elstinars.com||Cookie generated by alexa-internet plugin. This plugin allows you to improve your position on Alexa.com (Web positioning improvements)|
Generated by Google analytics. It is used to distinguish users. +info
Information about: version, domain, id assigned to the user and date of the first access
|conpasnet-_zldp||2 years||elstinars.com||Generated by web chat. Chat user session to be able to use it correctly|
|conpasnet-_zldt||1 day||elstinars.com||Generated by web chat. Chat user session to be able to use it correctly|
|comment_author_||1 year||elstinars.com||Generated by WordPress to remember the name of the author of a comment on the blog, so you do not have to repeat the data with another comment|
|comment_author_email_||1 year||elstinars.com||Generated by WordPress to remember the email of the author of a comment on the blog, so you do not have to repeat the data with another comment|
|JSESSIONID||session||salesiq.zohopublic.com||Save the temporary session id. +info|
|LS_CSRF_TOKEN||session||salesiq.zohopublic.com||The Token CSRF code is stored: +info|
|NID||6 months||google.com||Visualization of maps through Google Maps. +info|
|zld67581000000002015float||1 day||elstinars.com||Generated by web chat. If you block this cookie, you will not be able to use it.||
Value 1 if the chat is open.
-1 if closed
|1 year||elstinars.com||It serves to know if the user has accepted the legal notice (website in English). If you accept it, the web notification of cookies and legal policy will not return||
1 - not accepted
2 - yes
|APISID||2 years||google.com||Visualization of maps through Google Maps. +info|
|HSID||2 years||google.com||Visualization of maps through Google Maps. +info|
|SAPISID||2 years||google.com||Visualization of maps through Google Maps. +info|
|SID||2 years||google.com||Visualization of maps through Google Maps. +info|
|SSID||2 years||google.com||Visualization of maps through Google Maps. +info|
|_unam||1 years||elstinars.com||Its purpose is to quantify the number of Users that share a certain content and how many web pages are visited as a result of that action|
|_stid||6 months||sharethis.com||Its purpose is to associate the User with topics of interest based on the content that the User visits, consumes and shares when browsing.|
4.2 How to uninstall Cookies
If you want to delete the cookies registered in the web from your browser, here are instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
- Others: In general, to eliminate cookies from your browser, you must go to the Preferences or Browser Settings menu and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by the websites you visit, as well as configure the behavior of your browser when dealing with cookies.
5. REGULATIONS AND JURISDICTION
Our legal texts are governed by Spanish law. These texts will remain accessible to users at all times from our website. If the parties do not agree to submit to mediation or arbitration previously, this legal notice establishes the agreement to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of GIRONA, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction.